Saturday 3 May 2014

DIY Earring Holder

I have too many earrings. I needed some place to keep it safely. So of course I searched for earring holders on the net. All the results I got needed to many hard to get supplies (lace, picture frames i.e. stuff I don't have at home)
So I decided to take the next course of action and make my own earring holder. Here is what I came up with. Hope you like it. 


What you will need:
  • Cardboard.
  • Cloth (stretchy cotton material is the best)
  • Fabric glue
  • Scissors



STEP 1
Cut out two pieces of a basic frame from the cardboard. You can do any shape you like.

STEP 2
Apply glue on a side of one of the cut outs.

STEP 3
Place the cloth on the cut out. Press firmly to stick it properly. 
(it is a good idea to stretch the cloth slightly as you are sticking it to the cut out)

STEP 4
Trim off the extra cloth from the edges. Make sure to get it all off.


And there you have it. A super easy to make earring holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment